As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the global cholesterol API market was valued at around US$ 258.4 Mn in 2021 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period (2022-2032). The global market is estimated to be valued at US$ 426.9 Mn in 2032.
|Global Cholesterol API Market Estimated Size (2022E)||US$ 269.0 Mn|
|Projected Market Valuation (2032F)||US$ 426.9 Mn|
|Value-based CAGR (2022-2032)||4.7%|
|Collective Value Share: Top 5 Countries||57.7%|
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15406
Liposomes are a very important part of any drug delivery system with many beneficial properties such as easy preparation, bilayer structure assembling the cellular membrane, and high biocompatibility. Extensive efforts have been dedicated to the use of cholesterol in liposome-based formulations.
Cholesterol, being an integral part of any biological membrane, plays a significant role in liposomal formulations. Liposomes with higher cholesterol content are highly stable.
According to a study by Ascension Sciences published in December 2020, parameters like stability, size, and encapsulation efficiency are used during liposome formulation. Stability of a liposome formulation is greatly influenced by the amount of cholesterol present. A higher percentage of cholesterol favors the development of larger liposomes with less encapsulation effectiveness and higher drug retention.
Despite various applications of liposomes, including diagnosis, food products, gene delivery, drug & vaccine delivery, and biosensor manufacturing, their use is severely constrained by their physicochemical instability. Cholesterol plays a crucial role in the stability of a liposomal membrane.
Moreover, cholesterol affects fluidity, drug retention, phospholipid packing, transition temperature (Tm), permeability, elasticity, membrane strength, and plasma stability. Researchers are set to use cholesterol as a promising substance for the stability of liposomes.
Owing to the aforementioned factors, the global cholesterol API market is set to gain traction over the forecast period.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-15406
Key Takeaways: Cholesterol API Market
- By source, the animal-derived segment held approximately 7% of the cholesterol API market share in 2021 owing to their easy availability and low cost.
- By manufacturing process, the GMP segment is set to generate a market share of around 9% by 2032.
- By end user, the monoclonal antibodies segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 0% during the forecast period.
- East Asia cholesterol API market is expected to showcase the highest CAGR of 6% among all other regions from 2022 to 2032.
- The U.S. cholesterol API market is anticipated to exhibit growth at a lucrative CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
“Rising demand for RNA vaccines and monoclonal antibodies is projected to drive growth in the next decade. Besides, increasing use of liposomal formulations in drug delivery systems is set to propel sales of cholesterol APIs across the globe,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Competitive Landscape: Cholesterol API Market
The cholesterol API market is highly fragmented and it includes a variety of regional, start-up, and established companies. In order to increase their market share, key players are signing a large number of agreements and engaging in mergers & acquisitions, as well as collaborations.
- In May 2021, CordenPharma and the Otto-von-Guericke-University of Magdeburg, Germany developed a scalable synthesis of pharma-grade cholesterol which is used as part of the lipid cocktail for the assembly of effective mRNA-based vaccines.
- In May 2020, Evonik announced €25m first stage of a new long-term program to support the high demand for contract manufacturing of APIs and advanced intermediates across Europe.
Request Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15406
Get More Insights on Cholesterol API Market
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the cholesterol API market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
The research study is based on the source (animal-derived, plant-derived, and synthetic), manufacturing process (GMP and non-GMP), and end user (RNA vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, and others) across seven key regions of the world.
Key Players :
- Merck KGaA
- Cayman Chemical Company (Matreya)
- Croda International Plc (Avanti)
- NOF (Nippon Oil & Fats) Corporation
- Nippon Fine Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Dishman Group
- Hänseler AG
- Caesar & Loretz GmbH
- Fisher Scientific Co, LLC (Thermo Fisher)
Cholesterol API Market Outlook by Category
- Animal Derived
- Plant Derived
By Manufacturing Process:
- Non – GMP
By End User:
- RNA Vaccines
- Monoclonal Antibodies
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 9-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs