Since the end of the popular Yankee candle fundraising program many schools are still looking for candle fundraising ideas. The good news is that Yankee Candle fundraising isn’t the only option for schools.
So here are some proven fundraising ideas to sell more candles
Ask for testimonials
- Interview all customers and ask them to make a short video talking about what candle scents they like most. Get their permission to put the video up on the YouTube website and social media too.
- Convert all of the interviews into written form and post them on the organization’s website and social media pages. In this way their friends have a chance to see it too.
Ask for referrals
- As simple as asking, “Who do you know that likes candles?”
- Or you can try, “Who do you know that is looking for gifts for their friends and family that only cost $10?”
Build a contact database
- The biggest mistake to make is to not contact your past customers!
- So make sure to get contact information from every customer that makes a donation. This will allow for selling to them again next year.
- Look for opportunities to stay in touch by telling by email or newsletter or online social media sites to tell them about the new candle scents that are coming out.
Company Name: Fundraising Zone
Contact Person: Joe Wolpin
Email: Send Email
Phone: (800) 645-6550
Address:337 Merrick Road Suite 5
State: New York, 11563
Country: United States