Those who wish to enter Canada for brief stays should fill out the Canada Visa Application, an electronic web form advised by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The paper-based approach has been replaced with this Canada Visa Application. Additionally, since the Canada Visa Online (eTA Canada) is granted through email using information from your passport, you may avoid traveling to the Canadian Embassy. Most candidates can finish the online Canada visa application in about five minutes, and the Canadian government discourages them from going to the Canadian Embassy to apply via the paper-based approach. To pay the fees online, you need a browser with an internet connection, an email address, and Paypal or a credit/debit card.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) verifies your identification after receiving your online Canada Visa Application through this website. Most Canada visa applications are decided within 24 hours, while some may take up to 72. Your given email address is used to notify you of Canada Visa application Online‘s decision. Once the Canada Visa Online result is known, you can print or save the email to your phone before traveling by cruise ship or airplane. Because the airport immigration officers will check for your visa on a computer, you do not need a physical stamp on your passport.
Canada eTA types
The Canada eTA has four varieties, so you can apply for one of them if any of the following describes why you’re visiting the nation:
- When you have to make a brief stop in an airport or city in Canada before continuing to your next aircraft to your final destination, this is known as transit or layover.
- Visiting relatives or friends, taking a school vacation to Canada, or enrolling in a brief course of instruction without receiving any credit are all examples of leisure activities.
- For professional reasons, such as commercial meetings, professional, scientific, or educational conferences or conventions, or to settle an estate’s business.
- For pre-arranged medical care in a hospital in Canada.
The Canada eTA’s legality
The eTA for Canada is valid for five years from the date of issue, or less if the electronic connection to the passport expires before that time. You are only permitted to stay in Canada for six months at a time with the eTA, but you are permitted to return to the nation many times while it is still active. The length of time you are permitted to remain at a time, however, will be determined by the border officials based on the reason for your visit and will be marked on your passport.
Requirement for Canada Tourist Visa
You must be able to meet the following requirements to be qualified to apply for a Canada Tourist Visa:
- Send documents of your most current immigration status from Canada or another nation.
- Be prepared to participate in an interview and provide biometric data.
- If the Canadian Consulate requests it, submit to a medical exam.
- Show that you are just visiting Canada for a short time and intend to leave after that.
- Proof that you do not intend to work in Canada is required.
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for the primary visa.
- Own a passport currently valid and issued by the government, with at least one blank page that is not the last.
- All your documents not in English or French should be translated and certified.
- Presented court records to demonstrate a clear criminal past.
- Prepare to pay the required processing and application costs for your visa.
- Where required, add your name and a date to the relevant papers.
- Fill out and sign the Consent Form for the Visa Application Center (VAC).
Company Name: CANADA VISA
Contact Person: Hiratunga Thompson Hayden
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5796-7852
Address:2 Chome-1-14 Mita, Minato City
City: Tokyo 108-8361