The top early Christmas tree deals for Black Friday, including the best 9, 8, 10 & 12-foot artificial Christmas tree savings from Walmart, Michael’s & Balsam Hill
(PRUnderground) November 24th, 2022
Black Friday experts are reviewing all the top early Christmas tree deals for Black Friday, featuring all the top deals on pre-lit (flocked & decorated), non-lit, and artificial models. Check out the full range of deals using the links below.
Best Christmas Tree Deals:
- Save up to 73% on artificial, pre-lit, non-lit and pencil Christmas trees (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 50% on premium artificial Christmas trees in different sizes (BalsamHill.com)
- Save up to 55% on artificial Christmas trees (Michaels.com)
- Save up to 62% on a huge selection of Christmas trees (Wayfair.com)
- Save up to $250 on a wide selection of pre-lit Christmas trees (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 71% on artificial Christmas trees in various sizes (Walmart.com)
Best Pre-Lit Christmas Tree Deals:
- Save up to 70% on pre-lit Christmas trees (flocked, decorated & more) (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 50% on Balsam Hill pre-lit & decorated Christmas trees (6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft & more) (BalsamHill.com)
- Save up to 46% on Michael’s 4ft, 6ft, 10ft, 12ft & more pre-lit Christmas trees (Michaels.com)
- Save up to 60% on pre-lit artificial fir, pine, spruce & more Christmas trees (Wayfair.com)
Saver Trends recommend checking out Walmart.com to shop for more deals across a wide range of categories this Black Friday. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Black Friday shoppers can save extra money this year using the free browser extension from Capital One Shopping. It’s free to use and instantly applies available coupon codes to shopping carts at checkout. Their browser extension helps millions of shoppers save money. Saver Trends is compensated by Capital One Shopping when the browser extension is installed using the link provided.
About Saver Trends
Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an affiliate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases
Original Press Release.