Covina, United States: Global Biometric Sensors Market, By Sensors Type (Capacitive Sensors, Optical Sensors, Thermal Sensors, Ultrasound Sensors, and Electric Field Sensors), By Application (Voice Scan, Finger Scan, Hand Scan, Facial Scan, Iris Scan, Vein Scan, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
Biometric Sensors Market Outlook
- Market Value 2020: US$ 2.67 Bn
- Market Value Estimation: US$ 15.38 Bn
- CAGR: 10.40 %
Biological data, such as physical and behavioral characteristics, can be analyzed statistically using biometry sensors. Sensors calculate temperature, pressure, speed, light, and electrical capacity. These sensors are compact in size, making it simple to incorporate them into machinery. It is a ground-breaking solution that resolves a range of security-related issues in numerous sectors. In today’s world, they have become essential pieces of specially built technology that scan and analyse the vein patterns or other distinctive characteristics in your fingertip. The global biometric sensor market is predicted to grow significantly over the projected period as a result of the rise in cyberattacks and security issues. Costly R&D expenditures, however, are anticipated to impede the expansion of the biometric sensor sector.
Top News relating to Industry, Innovation:
- In April 2022- The FAP60 fingerprint biometric sensor from Touch Biometrix, which will be the first product to make use of the company’s thin transistor film (TFT) technology with “active pixels,” has been revealed as the company’s first successful Series B investment round.
- In July 2021- The “world’s first” payment card with an integrated fingerprint sensor has been unveiled by Thales, promising enhanced security and usability as well as an end to contactless payment restrictions. According to the business, the Thales Gemalto Biometric Sensor Payment card (BSPC) replaces the conventional PIN with an on-card fingerprint sensor and doesn’t call for any changes to the current point-of-sale (POS) payment terminals.
Ask For Sample Report:-
Key Segmentation of the Biometric Sensors market:
Global Biometric Sensors Market accounted for US$ 2.67 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 15.38 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 10.40%. The global biometric sensors market report segments the market on the basis of sensor type, application and region.
- Based on Sensor Type, Global Biometric Sensors Market is segmented into Capacitive Sensors, Optical Sensors, Thermal Sensors, Ultrasound Sensors, and Electric Field Sensors.
- Based on Application, Global Biometric Sensors Market is segmented into Voice Scan, Finger Scan, Hand Scan, Facial Scan, Iris Scan, Vein Scan, and Others.
- By Region, the Global Biometric Sensors Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The Biometric Sensors Market Report mentions the following promising regions:
- North America – U.S., Canada
- Europe – UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific – Japan, India, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America – Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa – South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Grab Special Discount Requests:
Top-tier significant players:
The prominent player operating in the global Biometric Sensors market includes 3M Cogent, Inc., Crossmatch Technologies Inc., Idex ASA, Infineon Technologies AG, Fulcrum Biometrics, LLC, Safran SA, Precise Biometrics AB, NEC Corporation, Zkteco Inc., and Suprema Inc.
Premium Report offers:
- Assessments of market share for the regional and national segments
- A description of the business, including its goals, finances, and most recent advancements.
- In addition to a comprehensive analysis of market share, the report contains data on significant drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The market power of consumers and suppliers is demonstrated via Porter’s five forces study.
Links to related [email protected]
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email– [email protected]