New York, USA – July 26, 2021 – Quality control is very crucial in beverage processing. On July 22, 2021, Alfa Chemistry Testing Lab announces to launch beverage testing service for beverage manufacturers and brand owners, in an effort to help them test their product quality via varieties of testing, analysis, and measurement solutions.
“Alfa Chemistry’s testing laboratory offers internationally recognized testing services for beverages. We help clients conduct microbiology analysis, nutritional analysis and various chemistry analysis to ensure their beverage products comply with international and national requirements such as ISO and FDA standards. All tests can be done both for ready-to-drink products and separate raw materials,” says the Marketing Chief of Alfa Chemistry Testing Lab.
There are many types of beverage and multiple beverages can be tested and analyzed at Alfa Chemistry Testing Lab, including but not limited to: aerated water, mineral water, carbonated drink, inflatable sports drink, tea beverage products, fruit/vegetable juice, milk-containing beverage, plant protein drink, solid drink, etc.
A comprehensive beverage quality assurance testing should generally cover the following testing items:
• Nutrient content: Multiple nutrients such as Zn, Se and total sugar are tested and specified.
• Mycotoxin: Analytical testing is conducted to see if there is mycotoxin such as patulin in beverages.
• Microorganism: Analytical testing is conducted to see if there are microorganisms such as total number of colonies, coliform, streptococcus faecalis, pseudomonas aeruginosa, and clostridium perfringens.
• Heavy metal: Heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, chromium, total arsenic, total mercury, copper, lithium, antimony, antimony, silver, boron, hexavalent chromium should be prevented from all drinks and food.
• Physical and chemical analysis: Various physical and chemical analysis are conducted to inspect if nitrate, cyanide, bromide, iodide, metasilicate, fluoride, volatile phenol, anion, nitrite exist in the beverages.
• Food additive: Analytical testing is conducted to see what and how much food additives are in the beverage. The commonly seen food additives include colorants, amaranth, brilliant blue, seductive red, carmine, sunset yellow, lemon yellow, sorbic acid, saccharin sodium, potassium acetosulfonate (aspartate), sodium cyclohexylaminosulfonate (cyclamate), antioxidants, caffeine, benzoic acid, ascorbic acid, thiamine and its derivatives, riboflavin and its derivatives, sweeteners, quinine, aspartate phenylalanine methyl ester (sweetener, aspartame), etc.
To guarantee safety of beverages, analytical testing is also conducted to see if there are illegal additions (such as melamine and plasticizer) and pesticide residues (such as glyphosate) in the beverages.
All of the laboratory testing at Alfa Chemistry Testing Lab is performed in accordance with the latest FDA, USDA, ISO guidelines. “All of our staff keep in mind that the top priority and ultimate goal of analytical testing is to make sure that the items or commodities being tested are in compliance with industry standards,” the Marketing Chief further added.
Visit https://www.alfachemic.com/testinglab/industries/food-testing.html to explore more food testing capabilities of Alfa Chemistry Testing Lab.
About Alfa Chemistry Testing Lab
Alfa Chemistry Testing Lab is globally respected as a trust-worthy provider of various analytical testing services. It is committed to promoting long-term development of the analytical testing industry, offering a very extensive testing range, covering materials testing and characterization. The laboratory staff are very familiar with all the important international standards and guidelines including ISO, GOST, TQSA, USDA, FDA, FOSFA, GAFTA, IFT, AOCS and SAL. The experienced technical team can meet the needs of different customers by using advanced analytical equipment and technology.