The global air curtain market size is expected to reach USD 2.3 billion by 2028 registering a CAGR of 10.6 % over the forecast period. Major factors driving air curtain market revenue growth include increasing demand for high-quality energy-efficient systems in various industrial sectors. Expanding commercial and industrial usage of air curtains to separate areas of different temperatures will drive market growth.
An air curtain is a device that insulates a room or structure from the effects of ambient temperature by directing a uniform stream of heated or unheated directed air through an open doorway. Because of its advantages, air curtains are frequently employed in the commercial and industrial sectors. They’re commonly employed in commercial, industrial, and other niche applications (such as mechanised biological waste treatment and incineration plants). Usually found in the downward-facing blower fans that are installed over the building’s entrances or in the spaces that are conditioned at different temperatures.
The market for air curtains is expected to rise due to rising demand for high-quality energy-efficient products and increased customer awareness. The market for air curtains is benefiting from increased awareness of energy efficiency. Furthermore, the key driver for the market is the increase in commercial construction activity, particularly in developing economies such as China and India. However, low-quality installation and design may operate as a stumbling block to market expansion.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/77
Some major companies operating in the market include Panasonic, Mars Air Systems, Systemair, Toshiba, Mitsubishi Electric, Powered Aire Inc., Rosenberg, 2VV s.r.o., Berner, Teplomash, Nedfon, Envirotec, Biddle, Theodoor, Airtecnics, GREE, S&P, Aleco, Ying Ge Shi, TPI Corporation, Teddington France, Stavoklima, Thermoscreens, Tornado, and Novovent.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Based on type, the global air curtain market is segmented into < 1000mm, 1000mm-1500mm, 1500mm–2000mm and > 2000mm. The 1000mm–1500mm segment is expected to account for significantly large revenue share throughout the forecast period.
- The global air curtain market is segmented into re-circulating air curtains and non-re-circulating air curtains based on product. The non-re-circulating air curtains segment is expected to register steady revenue growth over the forecast period owing to favorable features such as easy deployment, less expensive, and low maintenance costs.
- Based on end use, the global air curtain market is segmented into commercial, industrial, and others. The commercial segment is expected to account for largest revenue share between 2021 and 2028.
- The air curtain market in North America is expected to account for significantly larger revenue share between 2021 and 2028.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing deployment of air curtains in various sectors, rising consumer awareness about energy-efficient solutions, rising investments in research and development activities, and emergence of new entrants in the market in the region are some key factors augmenting demand for air curtains.
Browse Complete Report “Air Curtain Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/air-curtain-market
Rapid developments in the manufacturing sector and equipment, robust growth in the building and construction sector, high adoption for eco-friendly materials in constructions and increasing demand for smart buildings and smart homes are boosting market growth. Steady increase in the disposable income across the globe, improvements in the standard of living, increasing number of redevelopment plans and high demand for aesthetic look and posh homes are further fueling market growth. In addition, increasing R&D investments, and government schemes to support manufacturing and construction industry are fueling growth of the global Air Curtain market.
This report offers historical data points and forecasts and revenue growth at a global, regional, and country-level, and provides analysis, industry trends, and consumption pattern details for each region, major country, and segment from 2018 to 2028. For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the air curtain market based on type, products, end use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- < 1000mm
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Re-circulating Air Curtain
- Non Re-circulating Air Curtain
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/77
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States