Ambulance Services Market Overview
The ambulance services market is expected to register a CAGR of around 8.01% during the forecast period of 2022-2027. The ambulance services market is likely to show a sharp rise due to the new ambulance service providers globally, the increasing number of accidents, the introduction of the latest ambulances, and the huge increase in hospitals due to the epidemic.
Road accidents are found to be the leading cause of death from injuries and are also the tenth leading cause of death worldwide as they now form a surprisingly significant fragment of the burden on the sick world. An estimated 1.2 million people are killed in road accidents every year, and an estimated 50 million are injured, receiving 30 to 70% of bone marrow transplants in developing countries. With increasing risks, there are also effective emergency services that lead to the timely intervention of accident victims or patients suffering from chronic illness. These timely services play an important role in healthcare. In addition, the growing number of road accidents that require urgent medical attention is increasing the market share for ambulance services.
Download a free sample here – Ambulance Services Market
Ambulance Services Market – Geographical Overview
In the United States, Medicare covers both emergency and non-emergency ambulance services if it is considered medically necessary and the supplier fulfills Medicare ambulance requirements. The budding community of paramedicine in North America also contributes to the large market size in this region. According to the American Heart Association, in January 2019, stroke was the leading cause of death in the United States. Around 2.7 million people in the country live with atrial fibrillation, and around 800,000 people encounter a stroke annually due to blockage in the blood vessel which supplies blood to the brain.
Prominent air ambulance service providers are present in the United States, such as Air Methods, Acadian Companies, Air Medical Group Holdings, and PHI Air Medical. Hence, the air ambulance services segment is growing at a significant rate due to the increasing per capita healthcare expenditure and rise in the number of advanced hospitals and ER visits.
Check our other latest research on –
- Patient Registry Software Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 – 2027)
- Mobile Medical Imaging Services Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 – 2027)
Developments in the Ambulance Services Market
- In May 2021, United States-based helicopter transport services provider Blade’s Indian subsidiary launched air ambulance services amid an increase in demand.
- In October 2020, Advatech Healthcare Europe launched HIPPO Mobility, the United Kingdom’s first technology-driven, dedicated, asset-light, and cost-effective transportation service for disabled, elderly people, and non-emergency patients.
Related Research and Links
- Hospital Information System Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 – 2027)
- Healthcare IT Consulting Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 – 2027)
List of Key Players in the Ambulance Services Market
- Envision Healthcare Corporation
- Scandinavian AirAmbulance
- Acadian Ambulance Service Inc.
- BVG India Ltd
- America Ambulance Services Inc.
- Falck Holding AS
- Air Methods Corporation
- Ziqitza Health Care Limited
- Medivic Aviation
- Dutch Health BV
- Livonta Global Pvt. Ltd
*List Not Exhaustive
Mordor Intelligence has segmented the Ambulance Services Market based on the mode of transport, equipment, type of service, and geography:
- Mode of Transport (Market Size & Forecast based on Value (USD million), 2019-2027)
- Air Ambulance
- Water Ambulance
- Ground Ambulance
- Equipment (Market Size & Forecast based on Value (USD million), 2019-2027)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Ambulance Services
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Ambulance Services
- Type of Service (Market Size & Forecast based on Value (USD million), 2019-2027)
- Emergency Services
- Non-emergency Services
- Geography (Market Size & Forecast based on Value (USD million), 2019-2027)
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle-East and Africa
- North America
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. Our mission is to map complex business ecosystems across the globe to better predict butterfly effects. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
We offer fully tailored intelligence solutions to meet the unique business requirements of any organization. Our deep industry expertise coupled with cross-functional analyst teams ensures we can support the intelligence requirements of even the most specific of business problems.
Company Name: Mordor Intelligence Private Limited
Contact Person: Sai Teja
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 617-765-2493
Address:5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit, Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
State: Telangana 500008