Acebrophylline Drug Market: Introduction
- Acebrophylline, a xanthine derivative, is used in the treatment of lung conditions such as asthma (narrowing of the airways leading to breathing difficulty) and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (group of lung problems that cause blockage of airflow leading to breathing-related problems). This medicine works by relaxing the smooth muscles of the airways and loosening the mucous. Hence, it makes breathing easier.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is the world’s third leading cause of death. COPD has a negative effect on patients’ ability to work, as well as their quality of life and life expectancy.
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=84564
Global Acebrophylline Drug Market: Key Trends
- In terms of indication, the asthma segment accounted for major share of the global market in 2020 and the trend is anticipated to continue in the near future. This is attributed to rise in prevalence of asthma across the globe. According to e Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, asthma accounts for 9.8 million hospital visits, 188,968 discharges from hospital inpatient care, and 1.8 million emergency department visits each year. The COPD segment is expected to witness strong growth in the next few years owing to surge in adoption of smoking along with exposure to certain gases or fumes in workplaces, exposure to heavy amounts of secondhand smoke, pollution, and frequent use of cooking fire without proper ventilation.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Acebrophylline Drug Market– https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=84564
- COPD is a major cause of morbidity and mortality across the world, as well as a major public health concern. COPD is expected to rise from the sixth to the third leading cause of death globally by 2020, according to GOLD estimates. COPD is the fourth leading cause of death in the U.S., affecting more than 16 million people. Hence, acebrophylline is a better choice than Theophylline for COPD patients with cardiovascular co-morbidity. This factor is likely to drive the global acebrophylline drug market.
Request a Sample of Acebrophylline Drug Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=84564
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Acebrophylline Drug Market
- North America was the largest market for acebrophylline in 2020, followed by Europe. Moreover, increase in incidence of cystic fibrosis and rise in government initiatives aimed at raising awareness about COPD, asthma, and other chronic respiratory disorders drive the market in the region. Furthermore, presence of leading players such as AstraZeneca and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. contributes to the growth of the market in North America.
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This is attributed to increase in the number of patients with respiratory disorders and significant improvements in the healthcare sector in the region. Moreover, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to be driven by improved healthcare infrastructure, increase in availability of these drugs on the market, and rise in smoking habits.
Enquiry before Buying Acebrophylline Drug Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=845634
- Key players in Europe are using partnerships as a key development strategy to introduce new acebrophylline and these partnerships are expected to give these companies an advantage over others. Growth of the acebrophylline market in Europe is attributed to increase in demand for bronchodilators in the pharmaceutical sector and rise in investment in R&D by European Union in the healthcare sector.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
About Us Section:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]