High potential in discovering possible breakthroughs by supplementing the natural immune system is accelerating research efforts
ROCKVILLE, MD / ACCESSWIRE / February 10, 2021 / Fact.MR: Award winning market research company Fact.MR has published a detailed report on the global circulating tumor cells (CTC) diagnostics market. As per the study, a positive outlook is anticipated for the current financial year, ultimately translating into an optimistic forecast for the 2021-2031 assessment period. A double-digit CAGR is projected for the market during the said forecast period.
In the recent past, the market has acquired credible gains, owing to accelerating research and development in the field of cancer stem cell research. The National Cancer Institute has advocated the potential of nanoparticles in training immune cells for eradicating malignant ones. According to the study, while conventional immunotherapy engages the adaptive immune system, this approach alters the innate immune system to enter a stage known as trained immunity, which are more alert and adept at responding more efficiently to infections and cancer.
Similarly, the University of Michigan initiated a stem cell research project in 2016, which concluded that cancer stem cells were first identified in leukemia and in tumors developed among breast cancer patients. While the study is still ongoing, experts are hopeful of finding a significant breakthrough in forthcoming years. Such initiatives are heightening sales prospects for CTC diagnostic kits and equipment across key institutional settings.
"Prominent manufacturers are effectively capitalizing on active collaborations with prominent academic and research institutions to develop equipment and technologies in areas of targeted cancer research and diagnosis to broaden their growth prospects," comments the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample with 170 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5510
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR's CTC Diagnostics Market Study
- By product, CTC diagnostic kits and reagents to acquire high ground due to greater testing convenience
- CTC enrichment methods to reach a multi-billion dollar valuation, with healthcare settings opting for time and cost effective diagnostics
- Cancer stem cell research to emerge as a pioneering application area to develop path-breaking approaches for preventing tumorigenesis
- By sample type, blood diagnostics to remain most preferred, attributed to ease of malignant cell detection
- U.S to generate an attractive market share, owing to extensive government funding to facilitate advanced cancer research
- U.K to witness high adoption, amid rising adoption of the concept of Payroll Giving
- Growing medical tourism and heavy insurance coverage for cancer treatment to drive the German and French markets
- China and India to emerge as highly opportunistic markets, driven by a large population base which is facilitating heightened cancer research
CTC Diagnostics Market- Prominent Drivers
- High inclination towards non-invasive diagnostics and prognosis to elevate CTC diagnostics market prospects
- Breakthroughs such as high throughput microscopy to be effectively leveraged by key CTC diagnostics providers to facilitate enhanced operations
- Increasing number of academic institutional coalitions to facilitate advanced cancer research to enhance CTC diagnostics equipment sales
CTC Diagnostics Market- Key Restraints
- Low detection frequency and limited reliability of such detection is likely to hamper future growth prospects
- Presence of a large proportion of background hematopoietic cells renders CTC isolation highly challenging
Discover more about the CTC diagnostics market with 206 figures and 41 data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.factmr.com/report/circulating-tumor-cells-ctc-diagnostics-market
Prominent CTC diagnostics providers include Qiagen, Bio-Techne Corporation, Janssen Diagnostics LLC, Advanced Cell Diagnostics Inc., ApoCell Inc., Celltraffix Inc., Aviva Biosciences, Biocept Inc., Clearbridge Biomedics, Fluxion Biosciences, IVDiagnostics, Stemcell Technologies Inc. and Sysmex Corporation.
Advanced Cell Diagnostics has partnered up with Leica Biosystems to develop a fully automated RNAscope® ISH technology for diagnostic and clinical use on the Board III Advanced Staining Clinical Platform, which is likely to aid in better diagnosis of circulating tumor cells in the future.
Likewise, Aviva Biosciences' RedSift Technology utilizes Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) techniques to incorporate a micro machined substrate comprising a smooth surface designed to repel leukocytes while allowing smaller and more non-malleable non-nucleated cells to pass through pores on that substrate.
More Valuable Insights on the CTC Diagnostics Market
Fact.MR has published a study on the CTC diagnostics market which offers a detailed assessment on how the CTC diagnostics market will grow and expand in the coming decade. It categorizes the insights on the CTC diagnostics market in the form of product (Devices & Systems, Kits & Reagents, Other Consumables), technology (CTC Enrichment Methods, CTC Detection Methods, and CTC Analysis), application (Cancer Stem Cell Research, EMT Biomarkers Development, Tumorigenesis Research, and Others), sample type (Blood, Bone Marrow, and Others), and seven key regions (North America, Latin America, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, Middle East & Africa, and Europe).
Key Questions Covered in Report
- What is the purported CAGR of the Global Circulating Tumor Cell Market?
- Name the major players of the Global Circulating Tumor Cell Market.
- What are the Key Strategies of Circulating Tumor Cells Market Players
- COVID-19 Impact on Circulating Tumor Cells Market
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country
Explore Fact.MR's Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Human Prion Disease Diagnostics Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the human prion disease diagnostics market offers a 10-year forecast from 2021 to 2031. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining market growth. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Predictive Diagnostics Market: A new study published by Fact.MR highlights the growth prospects of the predictive diagnostics market during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. The study analyzes drivers, trends, challenges, and opportunities for stakeholders in the market that might influence their strategies during the assessment period of the report.
Diabetes Diagnostics Market: Fact.MR's diabetes diagnostics market report offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features, including demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales in diverse markets across the globe. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
View source version on accesswire.com: