Los Angeles, California – July 30, 2020 – Pop culture marketing agency Hollywood Branded recently announced the launch of the first ever Marketer’s Content Playbook Virtual Summit. The conference is designed to provide brand marketers and agencies with the tools to create more effective and impactful marketing content, while dealing with the realities of loss of business driven by Covid-19. Admission is free to attend, with SMBs, marketers, agencies and college students and professors encouraged to participate.
This virtual event will take place from Tuesday, August 4th through Thursday August 6th, 2020 and is accessible at https://marketerscontentplaybook.com.
This unique format online summit with live video speaker interactive Q&A offers presentations centered around the topic of How To Do Content Marketing – Better. The 3-day event lineup includes over 100 thought leaders from the world of brands, agencies, media, influencers and Hollywood who will provide insights to recharge brand marketers and help them better address today’s difficult marketing climate during this global pandemic, as well as how to participate in conversations during this powerful time of social reform. Attendees will be able to build their own Content Marketing Playbook by choosing from over 50 hours of presentations, case study discussions, panels and workshops on how to create better content, generate effective advertising, and leverage pop culture partnerships.
Each day over 30 Content Playbook sessions will be unveiled with On Demand presentations, crafted specifically for this conference and audience, made available beginning at 7 am until 5 pm pst. Speaker Q&A sessions begin on the half hour throughout each day. The On Demand format was devised as an option to provide attendees the ability to control their day, how they consume content, and to focus on specific topics of interest regardless of time. Networking opportunities will be provided through the all-day BYOB Coffee Talk and Playbook Endzone Happy Hour with smaller breakout sessions, and the Zen Meditation Room will provide a place of respite to process lessons learned. Special events and activities will be held at times throughout the virtual conference event, including interactive customized memes made for attendees by agency Laffly, who generates memes campaigns for celebrities, companies, and influencers.
According to Stacy Jones, the CEO and founder of both Hollywood Branded and Marketer’s Content Playbook Virtual Summit, “This virtual summit grew into reality over the last three years from my interviewing hundreds of business and marketing thought leaders on our agency’s podcast, Marketing Mistakes (+ How To Avoid Them). The event was built around the idea of providing marketing solutions driven by entrepreneurs and business professionals who are asking the same questions: Will my business still be here in a year? How do I safeguard my job, show I make a difference and really demonstrate my value? We’ve built a giant platform to bring together thought leaders, entrepreneurs, brand marketers and student future leaders who have personally felt the blow of Covid-19, and who have with these new marketing tools, the opportunity to drive positive impact at their own businesses and in their lives. The goals for all summit participants is to allow each to be able to leverage this moment of time, where life is still not back to normal, to stretch themselves, to gain more knowledge, to see what updated marketing practices others are doing, and better understand the tactics that are driving sales and making other companies millions. Most importantly, we wanted to provide this event for free, so that thousands of people can benefit – to help others stay in business or keep their jobs. We also wanted to give brand marketers the tools to recover faster from the hits and help students fill in the gaps left by their current limited resources to internships. Our team spent the first 4 months of the pandemic building this super-sized conference into this life changing event, with the purpose to help ensure a true difference in attendees’ lives with the knowledge shared and learned.”
Speakers include some of the industry’s most knowledgeable professionals in the field of content marketing, who will be providing detailed insight filled with actionable how-to’s and case studies.
Highlighted Brand and Media Outlet Speakers Include:
- Adobe executive creative director Adam Moore will discuss the myths of content creation and how to build content with real value.
- Carma Productions founder and president Lou Carlozo shares how to win the content war by pulling targeted consumers in through engaging content and voice, instead of pushing them away through traditional adversarial practices.
- Critical Mention vice president of marketing Eric Lebowitz, and vice president sales & account management Zack Jenkins, will discuss how to measure the impact of content creation to better drive your strategy.
- Dell Technologies global product placement and brand integration Gary Moore is going to share how he has made the tech company the #1 PC seen in entertainment across film, TV and streaming.
- The Drum media outlet’s the promotion fix columnist Samuel Scott will discuss how to share your brand’s purpose, and truly help the world – and not undermining it by internal company practices.
- FLIR director of content marketing Vatche Arabian will share how the thermal camera company’s product placement program works, why it is so incredibly successful for the brand, and how their team leverages influencers to become part of their stories to drive brand messaging for both B2B and B2C markets.
- Louis Vuitton’s former digital marketing & communication director Stephane Duret will share what is required to position and build your story using the same systems as he used for the last decade.
- San Francisco Golden State Warrior senior manager of social media Karen Ramming dives into the strategy used for this massive basketball franchise team.
Highlighted Agency Speakers Include:
- Agency Management Institute CEO and agency owner Drew McLellan shares insights on why agencies should treat themselves as a client and how to build a content marketing system that drives sales.
- Ai Media Group and A Shark’s Perspective podcast host Kenneth Kinney shares insights into how brand marketers can best leverage the convergence of TV and digital media.
- Animus Studios creative strategist and owner Justin Andrews shares the steps on how to produce documentary style stories for your brand, from finding characters, interviewing them, walking away bad ideas, and nailing the best ideas.
- Audience Audit founder Susan Baier shares how to use research to better craft effective content and messaging that resonates with your audience.
- Bixa CEO and best-selling author Sarah Weise will teach you the marketing strategies and new rules to best engage and connect with Gen Z consumers.
- Business of Story founder Park Howell founder of will share how to develop your brand’s story to convert customers, recruit top talent and create irresistible presentations and sales pitches.
- Concave Brand Tracking founder Dominic Artzrouni will be discussing how to measure and determine the valuation of your on-screen product placement.
- Cornett director of digital strategy Jason Falls will be discussing how brands should be reframing influencer marketing.
- Find The Red Thread founder Tamsen Webster, and a former Tedx producer, provides insight on how to build messages people will say yes to.
- Frame of Mind Coaching president &founder Kim Ades will explain how frame of mind impacts marketing results and will share the thinking techniques of exceptional marketers.
- Harmon Brothers creative director and owner James Dayton dives into what brand marketers need to know about A/B testing to ensure content performs well and yields results.
- Humor That Works founder Andrew Tarvin provides insights on how to use humor to achieve better business results.
- JudeCharles and Company founder Jude Charles will teach how to turn prospects into clients by using video to show behind the scenes of your business to demonstrate who you really are.
- KathodeRay Media president and founder Kathleeen McQuaid Holdridge shares how automated content can engage your prospects while uncovering their needs.
- Laffly memespeak coordinator Eric Gilbert-Williams shares insights on how to leverage memes to break through the clutter of advertising and stand out socially.
- Neil Gordon Consulting owner Neil Gordon provides a step by step walk through of some of the most overlooked, and easy to fix, ingredients in a webinar that converts.
- Predictive ROI CEO and founder Stephen Woessner shares insights on how to build a sales strategy from creating your own brand’s podcast.
- PQ Media CEOand founder Patrick Quinn provides attendees with new market intelligence covering product placement and brand integration spending, growth, key trends, market challenges and opportunities.
- Tourek Law principal, IP, and marketing law attorney Sharon Toerek shares what agencies and brands need to include in order to create a content strategy that lawyers love.
- WOC Podcasters founder Danielle Desir will explain how to leverage other people’s podcasts to build your own brand.
- Vengreso co-founder Viveka von Rosen will share her knowledge about how to strengthen your brand and your message using LinkedIn.
- Verve Search design team lead Jazmin Batisti will share how every brand can use games to grab more attention.
Sponsors of the event include parent company pop culture partnership agency Hollywood Branded, with divisions Marketer’s Content Playbook, Experts Branded and learning platforms Marketing Mistakes (& How To Avoid Them) podcast and online class and marketing certification portal Learn.HollywoodBranded. Joining as part of their overall agency partnership is media monitoring and contact database platform Critical Mention. There is no fee to attend the Marketer’s Content Playbook virtual summit. Attendees will leave the 3-day summit armed with the tools needed to make content marketing efforts even more successful, for companies and brands of all sizes. Every presentation from the Marketer’s Content Playbook Virtual Summit will be available after the event with the purchase of the All Access Pass to provide continued learning opportunities. The pass provides full access to the live event conference, all of the recordings, plus blueprint “how-to” guides and transcripts of every session and workshop. Sign up for free at https://marketerscontentplaybook.com/on-demand/welcome-kick-off/
About Hollywood Branded
As Los Angeles’ largest independent entertainment and influencer marketing agency, Hollywood Branded helps bring the power of pop culture content and the influencers who drive it to brands around the world by making the brand become part of the story. Since 2007, the agency has secured and built partnerships with celebrities, social influencers and the TV, streaming, film, podcast, event + music content that drive pop culture – and brand sales. Over ten thousand brand partnerships have been brought to life on screen for brands like BlackBerry, Bumble, FLIR, Lacoste, Pilot Pen and Ralph Lauren.
Experts Branded is the agency’s newest division, and offers expertise and guidance to help position thought leaders into becoming stars and powerhouse voices of their own industry, by leveraging the agency’s same tools, experience and unparalleled knowledge of the best practices to build brands from Hollywood, the world of PR and beyond.
The agency division Productions Branded works directly with producers who hire our firm help to reduce and offset the cost of creating and marketing TV and streaming shows, feature films, video games, podcasts, digital series, music videos and events. Our agency creates below the line cost savings via product placement, fee driven brand integration, promotional alliance partnerships and licensing extensions.
The agency educational division Learn.HollywoodBranded includes the agency blog, podcast and online certification courses. The business blog provides insights into pop culture partnerships, brand campaigns, interviews with other marketers and case studies. The daily blog is read by over 30 thousand entrepreneurs, brands and agency marketers on a monthly basis.
Additional online classes, surveys and certification courses are offered through Hollywood Branded’s Influencer & Branded Content Marketing School for brand owners, marketers and their agencies (and student future employees) as well as content producers. All content is geared to teach and provide DIY insider tricks and tips to making influencer and content marketing work even better – and to help marketers avoid those marketing mistakes that will waste time, money and yield poor partnership results: https://learn.hollywoodbranded.com
Marketing Mistakes (+ How To Avoid Them) is a weekly business podcast hosted by Hollywood Branded’s founder and CEO, Stacy Jones. The podcast has been followed by brand marketers, agencies and entrepreneurs since 2017. Each week brings insights from Stacy along with interviews with top industry experts who share their knowledge on marketing advice, sales strategy, employee motivation, pop culture partnerships, entrepreneurship, and other topics that drive business success: https://hollywoodbranded.com/podcast
The newest addition, Marketer’s Content Playbook offers a yearly virtual summit and ongoing classes with over 100 expert thought leaders providing detailed “How To Do It” step by step guidance across content development, advertising and partnerships. Speakers are some of the top thought leaders from the world of brands, agencies, media, influencers and Hollywood, who provide education to the summit’s attendee audience of entrepreneurs, brand and agency marketers, recent graduates and students: https://marketerscontentplaybook.com
For More Information, Contact:
110 Lomita Street, El Segundo, CA
Video Link: http://player.vimeo.com/video/441921947
Company Name: Hollywood Branded Inc.
Contact Person: Ian Drummond
Email: Send Email
City: El Segundo
Country: United States