A new report suggests that around on third of students in the U.K. have used so-termed “legal highs.” These are products manufactured from the herb Salvia. The report suggests that the students under appreciate the potential harm.
The U.S. Navy has turned to scare tactics in an attempt to discourage sailors from using drugs. One, drug in particular, 'bath salts' are the target of a new PSA, that turns a day under the influence into a nightmare that ends in the hospital.
As more states legalize the use of marijuana, more teens think smoking pot poses is safe than at any time since 1983, according to a Monitoring the Future survey of 45,449 students from 395 public and private schools published Wednesday.
Drug taking is a fact of this society. It always has been. Making things illegal tends to promote use, not stop it. Demand rises. Legal highs like the appallingly crappy bath salts are cashing in on the demand and making millions.
One man is dead and another is in jail after being in involved in what police are calling a "naked rampage" where the two allegedly set fire to their rental home and broke out several car windows.
A new mother was charged with smoking "Blizzard," a powerful form of the synthetic stimulants known as bath salts while still in the maternity ward of the Altoona Regional Hospital on June 17, two days after she gave birth.
Freddy Sharp, 27, of Tennessee, is a former bath salts addict. He claims he has been addicted to the drug since he was 13 or 14 years old. Sharp describes an overdose on bath salts as the "evilest thing imaginable."
The Canadian federal government is moving to make methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), a key ingredient in the so-called bath salts drug, illegal, Health Minister Leona Aglukkaq said Tuesday at a news conference.
Bath salts, otherwise known as Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), have made headlines across the United States and Canada due to the latest "zombie attack" last week. But what is this psychoactive drug and where did it originate?
A 13-year-old Pennsylvania boy who underwent a double-lung transplant after his lungs collapsed from smoking synthetic marijuana in a plastic pipe made from a Pez candy dispenser has died from an infection.