Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
    Log in with Twitter

Repair News

Surface Laptop a 'glue-filled monstrosity,' impossible to repair

A teardown of Microsoft's new Surface Laptop has revealed it is impossible to repair. The laptop, now shipping to customers, has been described as a "glue-filled monstrosity" by repair specialists iFixit. The new Surface Pro is similarly problematic.

EgyptAir black box flight recorder 'has been repaired'

Cairo - One of the two black box flight recorders from the EgyptAir plane that plunged into the Mediterranean last month has been repaired, Egypt's investigation commission said Tuesday, prompting hopes it could provide clues on why the aircraft went down.

Apple confirms third-party repairs will leave iPhone 6 dead

Apple has confirmed that getting a third-party repair shop to replace the home button or Touch ID sensor on an iPhone 6 will 'brick' the device and leave it unusable. Owners have reacted angrily to what Apple calls a "security feature."

Apple says iPhone 6 Plus cameras 'may fail', offers free repairs

Apple has acknowledged a long-running complaint amongst iPhone 6 Plus owners who have found that their devices take very blurry photos. The company has admitted that, in some instances, the camera units may fail and has started a replacement program.

Google algorithm glitch means repairman ranks higher than itself

Observant Internet users have noticed that an Egyptian electrician has inexplicably managed to appear at the top of the search results page when typing "Google" into Google. The interesting part is that nobody knows how.

Review: AVG TuneUp 2014 accessibility review Special

Chicago - For those who need a PC TuneUp AVG TuneUp can be the solution that most people need. To the blind and the visually impaired however, this software is inaccessible, though somewhat usable.

Bioengineering assists with wound healing

Growth factors have been investigated for use in drugs for soft tissue and bone repair. The results have been successful, paving new strategies for regenerative medicine.

Can BP repair its damaged reputation? Special

BP has been enjoying some relatively good news recently. First they had managed to seal the oil spill. Then it was announced that 75 percent of the oil had dispersed and that the remaining 25 percent was not harmful. But can the company fully recover?

Comcast Tech Bullies Customer for Cash and Tears up His House and Hardware

Jason ordered something very simple from Comcast. He wanted cable service, internet, and a router. He wanted the internet hooked up to several computers. He wanted two regular cable boxes and one DVR. He wanted wall jacks installed in his home.

How much should it cost to repair a computer?

Who can you trust now days, the mechanic, the used car dealer or the computer repair service? This video shows how easily you could be getting ripped off.

Maybach repair with a crowbar

Gigi Becali owner of the steaua football team was seen trying to repair a $300 000 maybach with a crowbar

Maybach repair

Gigi Becali owner of the Steaua football club tries to repair his $300 000 maybach with a crowbar

Top Gear-Rolls royce repair

Jeremy clarckson from top gear repairs a rolls royce

MacBook's iSight unknowingly photographs Apple repair center

A clever Mac user gets numerous undercover photographs of the inside workings at an Apple authorized repair center (Flextronics International) in Tennessee.
 

Search Digital Journal Archives


Set up a news alert for

Repair


Repair Image

Ship repair at a drydock in St.Catharines Ontario Canada
Ship repair at a drydock in St.Catharines,Ontario,Canada
St-Catherine Street under repair
St-Catherine Street under repair
Patrick F.
St-Catherine street and Clarke Street (
St-Catherine street and Clarke Street (
Patrick F.
CPSC warns home repairs to cribs like this one can be deadly.
CPSC warns home repairs to cribs like this one can be deadly.
Consumer Product Safety Commission
Cell phone repairs
Cell phone repairs
 Quartier de spectacles  under construction
"Quartier de spectacles" under construction
Patrick F.
Ship repait at a drydock in St.Catharines Ontario Canada
Ship repait at a drydock in St.Catharines,Ontario,Canada

Latest News
Top News