A prison fight broke out over a chicken parmigiana recipe, leaving one inmate with two broken eye sockets and the alleged offender with extra jail time.
Matthew John Horner, 35, was staying in the prison's release unit until the fight occurred in 2011.
A Colorado man who had developed a condition known as "popcorn lung" has been awarded a multi-million dollar settlement. He said his condition resulted from the chemicals used in microwave popcorn that give it a buttery taste and aroma.
Most people love popcorn and it is a treat often eaten by movie goers. However, popcorn may taste nice, but it is bad for a healthy diet and now it has been discovered that it could be linked to Alzheimer's.
A new legislative amendment allows Israeli moviegoers to nibble their own snacks while watching films at the movie theater, instead of being forced to buy food and beverages at the nearby concession stands.
Whole Foods Market today is recalling 365 Organic Everyday Value Popcorn, Lightly Salted because it may contain undeclared milk ingredients. The popcorns was incorrectly flavored with a white cheddar seasoning which includes milk ingredients.
Wayne Watson, the man who loved microwave popcorn so much that he ate it twice a day for 10 years is speaking out about his condition for the first time. He's telling America to learn from his example and practice moderation.
Consumers as well as factory workers, may be in danger from fumes from buttery flavoring in microwave popcorn, according to a warning letter to federal regulators from a doctor at a leading lung research hospital.
Fresh popcorn is served free at the monthly movie night at Sonoma Skypark's clubhouse. Members and guests are asked to make a donation of any amount to help fund Skypark's community -activity outreach programs like Young Eagles Camp with the EAA Air Academy.