Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter
Connect your Digital Journal account with Facebook or Twitter to use this feature.
Connect
Log In Sign Up

Leap News

Pennsylvania Senator proposes bill to legalize marijuana

Pittsburgh - Pa. Senator, Daylin Leach, along with Neill Franklin of LEAP, are proposing a bill that would decriminalize marijuana distribution and use in that state. Despite cannabis being illegal federally, many states have been treading a different path.
In the Media by Abigail Prendergast - 4 comments

Watch daredevil Ethan Swanson in 'Huge Roof Gap Jump'

A daredevil stuntman Ethan Swanson films himself with a helmet cam performing a dangerous leap between two buildings without any safety equipment. Some have likened Swanson to Spider Man, but even the comic superhero relies on his webbing for safety.
In the Media by JohnThomas Didymus - 1 comment

New monitor from Leap Motion offers hands-free PC control

San Francisco - A video posted two days ago is going viral on YouTube. The video, uploaded by a company that has created a new touchless way to interact with a computer, has received over 2 million page views.
In the Media by Leigh Goessl - 8 comments

Op-Ed: Prices down, BS up in War on Drugs

Sydney - According to current figures, 46% of Americans have taken illegal drugs. While this figure merely throws into question the honesty of the other 54%, the War on Drugs has turned into a mega-version of Vietnam without the classy excuses.
In the Media by Paul Wallis - 5 comments
 

Search Digital Journal Archives


Set up a news alert for

Leap


Latest News
Top News

Leap Image

Screengrab from YouTube showing Leap Motion s demonstration of how it works
YouTube (Leap Motion)
Screengrab from YouTube showing Leap Motion's demonstration of how it works
image:115854:0::0

Leap Blogs

No blogs found

Corporate

Help & Support

News Links

copyright © 2014 digitaljournal.com   |   powered by dell servers