Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter
Connect your Digital Journal account with Facebook or Twitter to use this feature.
Connect
Log In Sign Up

Kim kardashian News

Op-Ed: Echoes of Armenian Genocide as Turkey supports attacks on Kessab Special

Mention the Armenian Genocide in Turkey and go to prison. Turkey adds injury to Armenian Christians by supporting Islamists with weapons and passage into Syria to attack the ancient city of Kessab. Kim Kardashian tweets Armenian support amidst criticism.
Digital Journal Report by Lonna Lisa Williams

Op-Ed: Are 'selfies' indicative of low self-esteem, narcissism, or both?

From President Obama's photo at Mandela's funeral, to Kim Kardashian's revealing picture in a bathing suit shortly after she gave birth, to the millions uploaded to social media sites, those "selfies" may be telling more about you than you think.
In the Media by W. Mark Dendy - 4 comments

Just when it was safe to turn on the TV, the Kardashians are back

Don't touch that dial, remote or anything else requiring batteries. The first family of reality TV returns for a ninth season of self-indulgence.
In the Media by Gene Kosowan

Kim Kardashian's eBay auction for typhoon victims sparks outrage

Kim Kardashian's eBay auction of her designer clothes and accessories has sparked criticism and outrage on social media for giving only 10 percent of the proceeds to victims of the Typhoon Haiyan and keeping the other 90 percent.
In the Media by Leo Reyes - 6 comments

Kanye says he and Kim are the most influential fashion couple

Hiphop mogul Kanye West appeared on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" Tuesday, and revealed his belief that when it comes to fashion, he and his fiancee, Kim Kardashian, are more influential than Barack and Michelle Obama.
In the Media by Layne Weiss - 1 comment

BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe interviews Kanye West

London - In an interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe, rapper Kanye West discussed music, fashion, Nori, and more. He explained his focus on fashion as well as what Michael Jackson meant to him and to blacks in the music industry.
In the Media by Layne Weiss

Baby North West: Kim Kardasian and Kanye West settle on a name

Proud parents Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly naming their baby girl North. TMZ reports they have seen the birth certificate and say there is no middle name, leaving the newly minted human with the full name of North West.
In the Media by Marcus Hondro - 2 comments

Canadian woman says Kanye West cheated on Kim Kardashian with her

A woman from Montreal said she had sex with Kanye West twice while he was in his relationship with Kim Kardashian, the second time when Kardashian was pregnant. French-Canadian model Leyla Ghobadi said West still wants to get together with her.
In the Media by Marcus Hondro

Ex-hotel manager: Kardashian cheated on Reggie Bush with West

The ex-girlfriend of NBA player Kris Humphries says she made Kanye a room key so he could see Kim Kardashian secretly while she was dating NFL player Reggie Bush.
In the Media by Eric Morales - 2 comments

Excitement builds as Kim Kardashian set to reveal sex of her baby

Kim Kardashian is reportedly set to reveal the sex of the baby she is carrying, the baby that Kanye West fathered, and it's all going down this Sunday just where you'd expect it to go down - on her reality TV show. This news comes courtesy sister Khloe.
In the Media by Marcus Hondro - 5 comments
  1 2 3 4 Next»

Set up a news alert for

Kim kardashian


Latest News
Top News

Kim kardashian Image

Screen shot taken from Kim Kardashian s Twitter page
Screen shot taken from Kim Kardashian's Twitter page
Screen shot taken from Kim Kardashian's Twitter page
image:105348:0::0

Kim kardashian Blogs

3 Lessons Kim Kardashian taught the world about social media

Share and share alike? Kim Kardashian has (hopefully) learned the hard way just how precious privacy is and--just...
Mar 14, 2013 by Jenna Cyprus
 

Corporate

Help & Support

News Links

copyright © 2014 digitaljournal.com   |   powered by dell servers