Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
    Log in with Twitter

Firehouse News

Fire At The Fire House

In one of those strange twists of irony a Boise, Idaho firehouse caught on fire when an overheated pan melted and set the cabinets on fire. It seems that Tater Tots left on the stove when the three firefighters were called away got a little too hot.
 

Search Digital Journal Archives


Set up a news alert for

Firehouse


Firehouse Image

The Grinch sits atop the local firehouse.
The Grinch sits atop the local firehouse.
Untitled
Rebecca Williamson

Latest News
Top News