Mom finds nose ring in daughter's McDonald's breakfast burrito
A Georgia woman claims to have discovered a nose ring in a McDonald's breakfast burrito that was about to be eaten by her young daughter.
that Frances Rosario had just ordered breakfast burritos for her and her daughter Nevaeh at a Lawrenceville McDonald's and was about to give one to the 4-year-old when she noticed something shiny protruding from it.
"I turned it and I see this piece of jewelry sticking out," Rosario told
CBS Atlanta. "I'm like, what the heck is this?"
Rosario was lucky to have spotted the hazard just in time.
"My concern was that if something happened and she had swallowed it," she said, adding that she is "going to stay away from McDonald's for a little while."
As bad as finding a nose ring in your child's breakfast burrito is, things could have been much worse. In May, a Michigan teenager found a chunk of a severed human finger
in his Arby's roast beef sandwich.
A diner at a TGI Friday's restaurant in Bloomington, Indiana also found a piece of a severed finger
in his hamburger back in 2006.