Realityworks Announces Customer Advisory Council for RealCare Product Line
The newly established RealCare Customer Advisory Council consists of 11 professionals from across the country.
EAU CLAIRE, WI, June 21, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Realityworks, Inc. has established a new customer advisory council to support its RealCare product line. The RealCare Customer Advisory Council was instituted to give passionate customers a voice in product development initiatives and to provide valuable insight into best practices and marketing strategies for the program.
The newly-formed Council consists of 11 educators from across the country who currently use the RealCare Program.
The new Council members are:
- Carrie Snyder-Renfro, Oklahoma Centennial High School, Oklahoma City, OK
- Christy Whaley, Kirby High School, Memphis, TN
- Deborah Hester Harrison, Girls Incorporated of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- DJ Bowker, Capitol Hill High School, Oklahoma City, OK
- Juanita Melton, Lake City Middle School, Clinton, TN
- Lyn Bratten, Byron Nelson High School, Trophy Club, TX
- Lynn Lewis, Jefferson Co Public Schools, Louisville, KY
- Sharon Scott, The Marvin & Juanita Smith Learning Centers of Excellence, Houston, TX
- Michel Clarke, BMS Family Health Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Lorraine Williams Clark, City School District of Albany, Albany, NY
- Wanda Hoover, Taylor Community School Corporation, Kokomo, IN
Establishing the Council is one of many ways Realityworks hopes to make its programs impactful for Career and Technical Education and Family and Consumer Science classes, as well as in the areas of Health and Human services. The feedback and ideas provided by the Council members will help RealCare Programs to be more effective and impactful for its users.
"The RealCare Customer Advisory Council was developed to ensure that we continue to listen to our customers to provide the best service, programs and products that are needed for them," said Timmothy Boettcher, president of Realityworks, Inc. "We are very impressed with the group of individuals that will be part of our board. Their experience and ideas are key to our ongoing success in the future."
To learn more about the RealCare Program and Realityworks, visit: www.realityworks.com or call 800-262-3806.
About Realityworks, Inc.
Realityworks, Inc., developer of life-changing, interactive educational products, was founded in 1994. Its award-winning products provide students with realistic learning experiences, and are used by educators in Career and Technical Education, Family and Consumer Science and Health courses, as well as in other instructional settings worldwide. For more information, visit www.realityworks.com, or call toll free at 1-800-830-1416.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com