DIY Wedding Flowers – 5 Reasons Why Brides Can Do Their Own Wedding Flowers
Ojai, CA (PRWEB) July 09, 2013
The team at FiftyFlowers.com knows that brides can do their own wedding flowers and they have over 50,000 previously served brides to help verify this. However, they also admit that doing your own wedding flowers is not for everyone. Their testimonials show that it can be done and the results can be astonishingly beautiful and budget friendly. In fact, many of their brides report enjoying the process and considered it an excellent bonding time with family, friends and the wedding party. With over ten years in the wholesale wedding flower business and over 50,000 brides served, FiftyFlowers.com offers one of the most complete collections of wedding flowers available online today coupled with the resources a DIY bride needs for success.
1. The flower possibilities and selection are huge. FiftyFlowers.com offers the DIY bride over 80 different types of flowers; each flower has numerous color options bringing the selection to well over 3,000 items. Their vast network of farms means DIY brides have an extensive collection of styles, colors and packages to select from. In addition to bulk wholesale wedding flowers they offer greenery, garlands, wreaths, leis, rose petals, pre-made centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, floral pins and more.
2. Incredible flower arranging resources are available on and off line. There are numerous resources available to the DIY bride including 'how-to' videos, blogs, and wedding websites that feature bouquet “recipes”. If a bride isn’t sure what to include in a bridal bouquet simply search for bouquet recipes to find complete breakdowns that include photos with stem counts and all the details necessary to recreate these looks. FiftyFlowers.com offers their own ‘Blog Inspirations’, ‘Bouquet Break Downs’, ‘How-To Videos’ and even a ‘Wedding Flower Recipe Worksheet’ to aide the bride. In addition, local craft stores often provide weekend workshops on wedding flower arranging if a bride wants to brush up on design tips and practice ahead of time.
3. Many items are available pre-arranged. If a bride is worried about making boutonnieres or corsages and not sure if watching a DIY video is enough information to take on this task pre-wedding – they don’t have to. FiftyFlowers.com sells premade boutonnieres, corsages and even centerpieces. A bride may choose to have a local florist make the bouquets while she focuses on the table arrangements and aisle décor. Doing all of the wedding flowers may seem daunting, but focusing on one aspect of the wedding flowers and letting a professional handle the rest can still save money and allow for a unique DIY touch.
4. Simply not sure where to start? Consult a wedding flower expert at FiftyFlowers.com. Consults are available at no cost to customers and it is an excellent time to ask any questions one might have about doing their own flowers. Simply call and schedule a phone consult with their in-house wedding consultant; share some information like the wedding colors, wedding theme, favorite flowers, budget, and a professional can help guide them toward flowers that pair well together, provide tips on how to showcase the selected flowers and even help determine how many stems of each flower might be needed to create the wedding arrangements.
5. All flowers are covered by a 100% Event Day Guarantee. The possibility of a problem is unlikely, but in the event anything was to occur, they have their brides covered with a quality guarantee. They phone their customers when the order is first placed to ensure that appropriate delivery dates were selected. They phone again when the flowers have been delivered to make sure everything arrived, offer care tips and answer any questions. If a bride is experiencing any problems their customer service team is there to help make things right.
For more information on FiftyFlowers.com wholesale wedding flowers visit the website or browse their Pinterest page or Blog for ideas on how to put these trends to work for your upcoming wedding. FiftyFlowers.com carries over 3,000 flower options, shipped directly from their farms to your door. They specialize in wholesale flowers for the do-it-yourself bride or event planner and pride themselves in having excellent customer service available via phone, email or live chat coupled with a 100% wedding day guarantee, which guarantees the quality of their flowers to every customer. They also provide their customers with extensive DIY information in the form of videos, a continuously updated blog, free phone consults with floral designers, and social media.