Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
    Log in with Twitter

article imageVideo shows bartender accidentally lighting person's face on fire

By Owen Weldon     Jul 25, 2014 in Odd News
A bartender in Lithuania was making a 'Flaming Lamborghini' when she ended up accidentally lighting a customer's face on fire.
According to Huffington Post, the incident happened at the Naktinis Tbilisis club in Panevezys on July 11. The entire incident was captured on video.
According to NY Daily News, the video shows the man, 26, leaning over the drink, which is made with Sambuca, Baileys, Kahlua and blue Curacao. As he was taking a sip from the straw, the bartender poured some more liquor and then a flame appeared and the bar patron ended up being torched.
According to Kiro TV, when the man caught fire, other patrons tried to put the flame out, which was smothering his head. The video also showed the bartender trying to help the man. As a result of the incident, the man burned his face, and part of his face was also blackened.
Eventually the flame was put out. However, the man had to receive medical attention and undergo surgery. As of now there is no word on the man's condition, but the victim's sister say that the bartender paid her brother a visit in the hospital. She also said the owner of the bar visited her brother.
The sister went on to say that the drink was her brother's first of the night, and he was completely sober when the incident occurred.
More about Bartender, Customer, Face, Fire, Lights
More news from
Latest News
Top News