Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
    Log in with Twitter

2012-11-20 12:32:55

An outfit from EDUN's Spring Summer 2013 collection, presented in September at New York Fashion Week. The company currently manufactures in a variety of African countries, including Kenya, Eritrea, Morocco, Madagascar, Tunisia, Tanzania, and Uganda. It raised eyebrows in 2010, when it moved much of its manufacturing base to China. Roughly 85% of what was sold from EDUN's 2010 fashion line was manufactured in China (and Peru), with the remaining 15% made in Africa.

Image uploaded by Cate Kustanczy
Latest News
Top News