Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
    Log in with Twitter

article imageTilda Del Toro talks about 'Night School,' 'Fonzo,' Ryan Gosling Special

By Markos Papadatos     Sep 30, 2018 in Entertainment
Actress Tilda Del Toro chatted with Digital Journal about her forthcoming acting projects as "Night School" and "Fonzo."
Her next film is Night School by Universal Pictures with Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish. She described her experience on Night School as "so much fun." "Everyone was having fun and cracking jokes," she said. Each day, she is motivated by "creativity."
Del Toro also stars in the upcoming Al Capone biopic, Fonzo, where she worked with actor Tom Hardy. "Tom is very caring and supportive. He is truly interested in the work and was so kind in the process," she said.
On the impact of technology on the entertainment business, she said, "It has given more voices and freedom to audiences. Also, it puts more power in the audiences' hands. To be honest, I watch my Apple TV for about 90 percent of my viewing content. The other 10 percent is national news channels."
Regarding her use of technology in her daily routine as an actress, she said, "Everything from using my iPhone to record coaching sessions, to communication."
For aspiring actors, she said, "Make sure it is really what you want to do and don't give up when you know it is."
On her dream male acting partners, she said, "I really like subtle actors. The kind of actor who has strength in subtle work. It's very easy to do too much and much more sophisticated to do less. This is so powerful on film. There is also a realness and looseness that I strive for and admire. Ryan Gosling does this in his work. You see it a lot with actors who work with Terence Malick. My dream partners are anyone who has these qualities. It's the kind of work I love."
For her fans and viewers, she concluded about Night School, "Bring your seat in the theatre for some serious fun."
To learn more about actress Tilda Del Toro, follow her on Instagram, and on Twitter.
More about Tilda Del Toro, Ryan gosling, night school, Actress
 
Entertainment Video
Latest News
Top News