In this current situation, where a good education is a concern of all, an education fair conducted for giving the students information about better education, surely of great use. Such a useful education fair is going to be held in these coming months of 2012 in different parts of India.
The world education fair, 2012 will be surely a great venue for the students, who wish to go high in their life. Different aspects of quality education will be discussed to help out the students selecting the best way of receiving the best education, so that their future can turn shinier and better.
Where the fair is going to be organized?
This fair is going to be held in the 5 major cities of the India-
1st Venue : Hotel Taj Mahal; Mansingh Road, New Delhi
Date: 21 April 2012
2nd venue: Hotel Taj president; Cuffe Parade, Mumbai
Date: 23 April 2012
3rd venue: Hotel Taj Krishna; Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Date: 25 April 2012
4th venue: Hotel Ambassador Pallava; Egmore,Chennai
Date: 27 April 2012
5th venue: Vivanta by Taj; M G Road, Bangalore
Date: 29 April 2012
Why the fair is being arranged?
The fair is being arranged keeping certain important facts in mind-
• The continuously flourishing market of Nepal and India.
• 30 million students involved in higher education.
• Increasing demands of flexible and convenient learning programs.
• 50% hike in government student loans for further education.
• The seriousness of nation about upgrading the educational quality all around.
• The noteworthy interest of the educational institutions in India, Nepal and Abroads to come into a partnership or form an alliance for the betterment of the education system.
Who can visit?
• Students from the high school, colleges and universities.
• Teachers, parents and guardians of aspiring students.
• Principals, deans, vice chancellors and education administration.
• Agents for representing overseas education and emigration.
• Technical people with interest of abroad training.
• Professionals related to the field of education and its marketing.
• Corporate trainers and e-learning manager.
• Representatives from different government departments.
• Trade organizations and professional associations.
• Educational content publishers, providers, distributors and agents.
• Broadcasters and journalists from different print and electronic media.
Who are the masterminds behind organizing this education fair?
More than 3200 academic institutions from 45 countries is going to participate in these education worldwide fairs.
Why it is important?
The demand for quality education is increasing in every sphere of education irrespective of where you stay or how you learn. Therefore, Indian students and the education worldwide fairs aiming towards providing world-class education opportunities, following which the students can proceed in their life. This fair is a platform for the students, where they can interact with the education providers coming from all over the world directly. It will definitely help them to get progress in their life.
If you have not planned to visit the fair yet, you must apply for the passes now, because these kinds of golden opportunity comes once in a lifetime.
Where a better career is your concern, world education fair, 2012 must be your destination for fuelling your dreams to get speed in a better way.