This is a new tool I saw today, I checked it works great. Follow these steps.
1. Go to http://www.tpc.int/faxbyemail.html
and click "Check Coverage Page " to see whether you can send faxes to the area codes and regions.
2. Type in the Phone number of the Fax and click "Check".
3. Once the number is approved, you can click "Send a Fax by E-mail".
4. Compose the message in the e-mail and in the "To" box enter the following e-mail.
for example (given in tpc site), if you want to send a Fax to the following person: Arlington Hewes in Room 403, Fax number 1 495 968 2590, you should enter the following details.
5. When you send the e-mail, it will automatically send the fax to Arlington Hewes.
Hope you guys find this useful. Thanks.