A woman in the United Kingdom was halfway done with a banana when she noticed some spots on the skin. It ended up being spiders.
According to Huffington Post, 29-year-old Consi Taylor said that the spiders were just coming out of what looked like a cocoon.
According to WebProNews, the spiders, known as 'Brazilian Wandering spiders' are thought to be the most dangerous species of spider in the world. Taylor found this out when she contacted a pest control company, who told her that she and her family should evacuate their home.
According to Mirror, Taylor said that at first she was offered a £10 voucher in compensation from a branch of Sainsbury's, which is where she purchased them from.
Sainsbury's paid for Taylor's home to be fumigated, and the company also paid for her and her family to stay at a hotel during the fumigating process. The store also issued an apology to her.
The spiders are found in South America, as well as Central America, and they are known for hiding in a wide range of places, including banana plants. The spider's venom can cause a wide range of problems, which includes breathing problems and asphyxiation.