Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
    Log in with Twitter

Video: Girl attempts to twerk, but accidentally sets self on fire

By Owen Weldon     Sep 6, 2013 in Odd News
A video has surfaced showing a girl twerking against a door, while doing a headstand, but things do not go her way when her roommate opens the door.
According to Daily Mail, the video shows the girl twerking right near a coffee table that has a few burning candles on it.
According to NewsOne, the woman, identified as Caitlin Heller, uploaded the video on September 3rd, ended up twerking against the door, but when her roommate opens the door she fell through the table, which broke.
According to Telegraph, not only did the table break upon impact, but she ended up catching on fire.
Heller appeared to escape serious injuries, and titled the video 'worst twerk fail EVER'.
More about Girl, Twerk, Accident, Fire
More news from
Latest News
Top News