Some herd of wannabe archaeologists have dredged up (simper) “bedroom soundtracks”. More like musical vows of celibacy, when you see what they are. The ancient, the arcane, and the “we haven’t done a chick flick for 5 minutes” type.
Check out this list from the Telegraph:
Top 20 tracks to play during sex:
1. Dirty Dancing soundtrack
2. Marvin Gaye- Sexual Healing
3. Ravel - Bolero
4. Berlin - Take My Breath Away
5. Barry White - Anything from his collection
6. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
7. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
8. Celine Dion - Titanic soundtrack / My Heart Will Go On
9. Serge Gainsbourg - Je T`aime
10. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
11. Aerosmith - Don't Want To Miss A Thing
12. Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
13. Rodgers & Hammerstein - Sound of Music
14. Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture
15. Grease soundtrack
16. Donna Summer - I Feel Love
17. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
18. ABBA - Mamma Mia
19. Tom Jones Sex Bomb
20. Star Wars soundtrack
You see what I mean. This is a hybrid scan/pencil drawing, with some digital touch ups. Took ages, and still not as accurate as I need it to be.
Sexual Healing, I can understand. It may be necessary after listening to the rest of the playlist.
Unchained Melody could be a simple statement of fact.
Don’t Want to Miss a Thing and Take My Breath Away may just be pure optimism.
I Feel Love could mean you win a prize.
The rest of them, no. I do a fantastic version of Disco Duck with a frypan, and if you’re a frypan, it’s incredibly sexy. It’s also arguably safer than this load of museum outtakes.
Is the world lost in bad movies, or what?
Methinks that they doth floggeth a load unto ye TV-curdled masses. Yea verily and Lawksamussykins do one getteth the impressioneth that ye repackagings are forsoothily to be re-released unto they dino-fondlers.
At least with the Black Keys you can imagine some sort of circulation and suspense with that one.
Or this one from 2 Steps From Hell my current favorite, despite the Star Wars like intro:
Meanwhile, this frypan is looking at me strangely. No! Not the tomato sauce and lingerie! Not that! Oh, God……!!!!!!
Donations may be sent as you see fit. Preferably 5-9 digits.
This opinion article was written by an independent writer. The opinions and views expressed herein are those of the author and are not necessarily intended to reflect those of DigitalJournal.com