Check out this list from the Telegraph
Top 20 tracks to play during sex:
1. Dirty Dancing soundtrack
2. Marvin Gaye- Sexual Healing
3. Ravel - Bolero
4. Berlin - Take My Breath Away
5. Barry White - Anything from his collection
6. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
7. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
8. Celine Dion - Titanic soundtrack / My Heart Will Go On
9. Serge Gainsbourg - Je T`aime
10. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
11. Aerosmith - Don't Want To Miss A Thing
12. Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
13. Rodgers & Hammerstein - Sound of Music
14. Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture
15. Grease soundtrack
16. Donna Summer - I Feel Love
17. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
18. ABBA - Mamma Mia
19. Tom Jones Sex Bomb
20. Star Wars soundtrack
Sexual Healing, I can understand. It may be necessary after listening to the rest of the playlist.
Unchained Melody could be a simple statement of fact.
Don’t Want to Miss a Thing and Take My Breath Away may just be pure optimism.
I Feel Love could mean you win a prize.
The rest of them, no. I do a fantastic version of Disco Duck with a frypan, and if you’re a frypan, it’s incredibly sexy. It’s also arguably safer than this load of museum outtakes.
Is the world lost in bad movies, or what?
Methinks that they doth floggeth a load unto ye TV-curdled masses. Yea verily and Lawksamussykins do one getteth the impressioneth that ye repackagings are forsoothily to be re-released unto they dino-fondlers.
At least with the Black Keys you can imagine some sort of circulation and suspense with that one.
Or this one from 2 Steps From Hell my current favorite, despite the Star Wars like intro:
Meanwhile, this frypan is looking at me strangely. No! Not the tomato sauce and lingerie! Not that! Oh, God……!!!!!!
Donations may be sent as you see fit. Preferably 5-9 digits.