Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter
Connect your Digital Journal account with Facebook or Twitter to use this feature.

article imageMagnotta believed to be in France

article:325871:7::0
By KJ Mullins     Jun 1, 2012 in Crime
It is believed that the man who cut up a man in Montreal and mailed body parts to Ottawa is now in France. A INTERPOL Red Notice has been issued for Luka Rocco Magnotta, 29, formerly from Toronto.
The victim of the gory crime has been identified as Chinese student, Jun Lin, 33. He was in a relationship with Luka Rocco Magnotta. He had been reported missing on Tuesday and last seen on May 24. His family in China has been notified.
In a graphic video Magnotta is allegedly seen beheading and dismembering the victim. It is said that the suspect also performed sex acts with the deceased victim on film. The video was uploaded to YouTube last Friday.
Magnotta is also known as Eric Clinton Newman or Vladimir Romanov. He is thought to have fled Canada during the past weekend flying to Paris.
Magnotta is known to change his appearance, including the ability to look as a female. It is possible that he could be anywhere in Europe or even back in Canada with a new identity.
Crisis nurse, Anne Marie Batten, said during a phone interview that it is possible that the suspect would be feeding off of the attention that the case is creating.
article:325871:7::0
More about Rocco Magnatta, Interpol red notice, Jun Lin
More news from
Latest News
Top News
Engage

Corporate

Help & Support

News Links

copyright © 2014 digitaljournal.com   |   powered by dell servers