Following the death of suspected terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden, the FBI has replaced him with Eric Justin Toth, who is wanted for allegedly holding child pornography and producing child pornography in Maryland.
No longer is Osama bin Laden “wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States embassies in Dar es Salam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya.” Since the death of bin Laden, he has been crossed off of the Federal Bureau of Investigations’ Ten Most Wanted Fugitives.
The al-Qaeda leader has been replaced by an alleged pedophile. Eric Justin Toth, a former private school teacher, is wanted for allegedly having pornographic images on a school camera that was in his possession at the time of June of 2008. Toth is also accused of producing child pornography in Maryland.
A reward of $100,000 is being offered by the FBI for information leading up to Toth’s arrest.
He has been described as a computer expert with above-average knowledge related to computers, the Internet and security. He attended Cornell University and transferred to Purdue University a year later with a degree in education. It is believed that Toth may advertise online as a male nanny or a tutor.
Background information of Toth:
- May use the aliases: Eric J. Toth or David Bussone.
- Maintains a mole under his left eye.
- He is 6’3”, has green eyes and has brown hair.
Also gone from the list is James “Whitey” Bulger, who was arrested last summer and is charged with “Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) - Murder (19 Counts), Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Conspiracy to Commit Extortion, Narcotics Distribution, Conspiracy to Commit Money Laundering; Extortion; Money Laundering.”
Here is a look at the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives in the United States (all alleged):
1. Eric Justin Toth | Child pornography
2. Jason Derek Brown | First degree murder, armed robbery
3. Joe Luis Saenz | Murder, kidnapping, rape and parole violation
4. Glen Stewart Godwin | Murder, escape
5. Robert William Fisher | First degree murder (three counts), arson of an occupied structure
6. Semion Mogilevich | Fraud, mail fraud, RICO conspiracy, money laundering, securities fraud, aiding and abetting and more.
7. Eduardo Ravelo | Racketeering, conspiracy to launder money, possession of heroin, cocaine and marijuana.
8. Alexis Flores | Kidnapping, murder
9. Victor Manuel Gerena | Armed robbery, theft from interstate shipment