Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter
Connect your Digital Journal account with Facebook or Twitter to use this feature.

article imagePress conference to discuss UFO interference with US nuclear arms

By Stephanie Dearing     Sep 24, 2010 in Science
They are former officers of the United States Air Force and they are convinced that extraterrestrials interfered in US operations one day in 1967. They also believe that ETs are still keeping an eye on weapons of mass destruction in the U.S.
The men have come forward and spoken publicly about their experiences on a fateful day in 1967 when, somehow, unseen hands and forces shut down armed nuclear missiles at a launch base in Montana. One man who originally spoke publicly about the incident in 2001, Captain Robert Salas, claims he had been told to keep silent by his higher-ups.
Even though going public has not ended what Salas calls state secrecy, he continues to take his story into the public realm. Salas has announced his next public appearance will be at a press conference organized by himself and Robert Hastings for September 27, 2010. The conference is to be held at the National Press Club in Washington in the Holeman Lounge at noon.
Herald-Tribune UFO blogger, Billy Cox, has already pronounced the effort as "probably doomed." Cox said Salas realized that going public again would likely not change what he calls a cover-up. However, Salas did hope that he would finally face charges for breaking his enforced silence. Salas told Cox, “Oh, I would welcome a prosecution. As long as I had an open public trial. And not in some basement somewhere.”
Next Monday's press conference will showcase 11 other former air force personnel, who will talk about their experiences with extraterrestrial interference with the nuclear weapons the men were working with. Hastings, a UFO investigator, will speak about his 37 years of research into UFOs and American nuclear weapons. Hastings promises that there will be an "extensive" question and answer period following. The purpose of the press conference, said Hastings and Salas, it to "... make the promise of open government on this issue a reality."
Hastings and Salas claim that over 100 former military personnel have come forward to share their experiences with nuclear weapons and extraterrestrials. The personnel were "... once trusted to operate or guard weapons of mass destruction."
The testimony from those former personnel has "revealed ongoing UFO surveillance of, and occasional interference with, our nuclear weapons. This information alters the historical perspective on the nuclear arms race and much, much more. The fact that the Pentagon and CIA have successfully kept the truth from public view for so long is in itself mind-boggling."
Hastings and Salas went on to say "While most of the reported UFO incursions apparently involved simple observation, a few of them resulted in the shutdown of large numbers of nuclear missiles. This is more than a Cold War issue because these incidents continue to occur. Media reports of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites have been published as recently as March 2009. Nuclear weapons proliferation is an ominous and crucial concern, affecting all of humanity. When combined with the secrecy surrounding UFO phenomenon, there exists a nexus of enormous importance."
British journalist Mark Pilkington has published a book, Mirage Men which alleges that the US military encouraged people to believe in UFOs and extraterrestrials so that top secret work on military weapons and aircraft could continue in secrecy. US News & World Report has more on Pilkington's book.
Above Top Secret features photographs of triangular flying objects that are thought to be either UFOs or top secret military air craft.
More about Ufos, Extraterrestrials, Captain robert salas, Bruce fenstermacher, Mark pilkington
More news from
Latest News
Top News

Corporate

Help & Support

News Links

copyright © 2014 digitaljournal.com   |   powered by dell servers