A Russian man took a gamble on a bottle of Viagra and two sexy gal pals. The ladies had bet the 28-year-old he couldn't keep up with them for a half day of bed gymnastics. It turns out the ladies were right. He dropped dead of a heart attack.
Sergey Tuganov was bound and determined to win £3,000 from the women who bet him that he would not satisfy them non-stop for 12 hours. That's the reason he downed an entire bottle of Viagra pills. He won the bet 12 hours later and promptly dropped dead of a heart attack.
Fox News quotes one of the ladies:
“We called emergency services but it was too late, there was nothing they could do,” said one of the female participants who identified herself only as Alina.
If you are thinking this is a stunt you'd like to pull be forewarned. A dose of Viagra can cause acid indigestion, diarrhea, flushing, headache, and nasal congestion. Rare side effects of using Viagra may include blindness, heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, asthma, and sudden death. That's from one pill. Taking a bottle is not a good idea.