Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter
Connect your Digital Journal account with Facebook or Twitter to use this feature.

article imageCase of missing Holloway might be coming to a close

article:247304:2::0
By Owen Weldon     Dec 11, 2007 in World
The case of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway might be coming to a close if there is not enough evidence provided by the end of the year. The three suspects have been released.
After a lengthy and long probe the chief prosecutor in Aruba has said he might close the case of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway.
Hans Mos said the only way he will keep the case open was if prosecutors had strong enough evidence to go to court before the new year.
The investigation has to end at some point he said, and he has promised the three suspects that after Dec.31st he will not pursue the case.
Mos has also stated that two years is a reasonable time for bringing charges against someone. Mos has also said that he doubts that Holloway's body will ever be found.
Holloway disappeared in 2005 while she was on a graduation trip. She was 18 years old and was seen with the three suspects on the night she disappeared.
As of now no one has been formally charged in the case.
Mos's comments came after last week's release of the three suspects.
article:247304:2::0
More about Holloway, Close, Case
 

Corporate

Help & Support

News Links

copyright © 2014 digitaljournal.com   |   powered by dell servers