Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
    Log in with Twitter

article imageFather finds son dead in vat of acid

By RobotGod     Sep 23, 2007 in World
An 18-year-old fell into a vat of sulfuric acid and died after being overcome by fumes, police said. His body was discovered by his father Sunday at a circuit board factory where they both worked.
Yahoo reports that the San Mateo County coroner's office identified the victim as Fernando Jimenez Gonzalez of Redwood City. Gonzalez was submerging circuit boards in the vat at Coastal Circuits.
When his son failed to show up at home, Gonzalez's father went to the factory and discovered the body.
Police are of course investigating and they have an autopsy planned.
An official representing the 75-employee firm said the company would not comment until the autopsy was complete.(Which is stupid, since the autopsy will show that he fell in a vat of acid)
"We're just in the middle of going through all the facts," said Laura Boozer, chief operating officer of Coastal Circuits.
It is a sad case, and if there was no one else around, there should have been, for safety reasons.
More about Father, Son, Acid
 
Latest News
Top News