Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
    Log in with Twitter

article imageLouie Walsh Gives Back The X In The X Factor

By Michelle Duffy     Jun 22, 2007 in Entertainment
The 55 year old master of record deals has been confirmed by BBC Radio One that he is indeed back as a judge in the next series of the glittering X Factor after kissing and making up with old adversary Simon Cowell
It was probably not going to be long before the man behind the international boy band, Westlife, sat proudly back in his rightful seat behind the sparkling desk on the talent show. He was dropped from the programme back in March after he was 'knifed in the back,' by Simon Cowell.
He told a BBC website,
"I got sacked and I threw all the toys out of the pram, but when they started having auditions, Simon and Sharon were texting me to tell me they missed me. Then I was asked to be part of Simon's appearance on This Is Your Life, and he said, 'I wish you were back on the show again'."
Old Louie Walsh grinned when he told Radio One,
"It's not a rumour, it's true. I'm starting on Monday in Manchester."
Two other replacements had been found since the big ITV bust up months ago seeing the axing of host, Kate Thornton and Irish judge, Louie Walsh. Some of the auditions have already been filmed using Dannii Minogue and dance instructor Brian Friedman.
According to ITV sources, it will be Friedman who will be stepping down to allow Walsh to come back in. Dannii, however, will stay as a judge meaning four judges will now sit behind the desk on the show.
Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne will remain on the show as planned.
Yet Brian Friedman will not go away too disheartened as he will still remain on the show but controlling the show from behind the camera as creative director.
The show is due to be aired later this year ITV in the UK.
More about Louis walsh, Factor, Comeback
 
Entertainment Video
Latest News
Top News