What's a pet owner to do when every day they are told a new pet food might kill their beloved furry friend?
The massive pet food recall seems to grow everyday, and pet owners are more concerned than ever about what is actually safe to feed to their pets.
The newest recall affects the following U.S. brands:
* Jerky Treats Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
* Gravy Train Beef Sticks Dog Snacks.
* Pounce Meaty Morsels Moist Chicken Flavor Cat Treats.
* Ol' Roy Beef Flavor Jerky Strips Dog Treats.
* Ol' Roy Beef Flavor Snack Stick Dog Treats.
In addition to the 60 million products recalled from Menu Foods, Science Diet has also pulled its prescription Science Diet Cat food, and Alpo has pulled its Cuts and Gravy style dog food. This latest announcement is the first time dog and cat treats have been affected.