A Hong Kong woman somehow swallowed her toothbrush but still managed to dial 999 and call for an ambulance, a newspaper reported on Wednesday.
The woman somehow dialed 999(911) after she swallowed it. Some quick thinking paramedics got the exact same size toothbrush from her home and took it with them. How do you swallow your toothbrush? My god she must have a big mouth. If nothing else she gave her throat a good cleaning. She will think about that everytime she brushes. Makes me hurt just thinking about it. What are the odds of something like this happening?