More detail regarding the future of the Wii Internet channel.
I'm sure that there are many people worldwide using their Internet on their Wii's. But there are still some new features to the browser that could improve the experience for everyone. And their appears to be a rumour of a Wii keyboard in the works.
These questions were asked:
1. So here's the big question; when will we be getting the full version of the browser to download on Wii?
2.The biggest problem (Which is still very small) to do with the Opera browser is that typing can be very slow (Especially for Novices). There was a rumor that keyboard drivers were a possibility. Does that stand?
3. A question asked by many is if the "safe zone" (Black bar above screen) will still be there in the final version. Can you tell us anything about that?
4. The browser has a very unique and natural sense of going online, with the exception of tabs. We noticed tabs were not on the Nintendo DS browser either. Is there a reason for why?
5. We know Flash 7 is used because it is the most offical version, but will Java be used in final version?
6. Will there be a wider variety of viewing media in the final version, or is Flash the limit?
7. Our last question is will there be any updates to the browser after this version, or is this it?
The awnsers to these questions can be found on the linked page in detail. However, Opera has said that the final version of the browser will be availble in March.