Email
Password
Remember meForgot password?
Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter
Connect your Digital Journal account with Facebook or Twitter to use this feature.
Connect
Log In Sign Up
1 comment   Listen   Print   article:124701:0::0
In the Media

Wal-Mart Rattlesnake Victim Issues Warning

Wal-Mart shoppers warned of falling rattlesnakes (with video)
A Central Florida man was shopping at Walmart in the garden centre and was bitten by a poisonous snake.
John Page a 41 year old, may never be able to use his finger again. At a press conference where he was hospitalized says he is concerned with safety issues and is warning the public.
He also said he would like walmart to answer how this could have happened, but so far Walmart has not given any comments.
Page and his lawyer did a little research and discovered at least 7 other customers who were bitten by the pygmy rattlesnake, who are poisonous native south Florida and beyond.
Since the Walmart incident, Page has had physical therapy for his back three times a week, while awaiting surgery on his baby finger, which he no longer can move.
For more on this story, click the link and there is an article with a video attached.
article:124701:0::0
More about Wal-mart, Rattlesnake, Victim
 
Latest News
Top News
Engage

Corporate

Help & Support

News Links

copyright © 2014 digitaljournal.com   |   powered by dell servers